Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Monday 11 July 2011

Pick and Mix review





Haeata and I were back at The Aotea Centre on Saturday for another Pick and Mix selection and I think this one was her favourite so far. Hip Hop dance crew Prestige performed for 45 minutes, along with their brother crew Identity. They then ran a short workshop and taught all the kids (and some very game parents) some dance moves. Haeata was in her element. When she wasn't gazing wide eyed at the dancers, she was trying to imitate their moves. The guys were all really friendly and communicated well with the kids there. I'm pretty sure I recognised one of the guys as the break dancing panda from a show we saw at Westfield a few months ago.

Next weekend, the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra! Just to mix it up a little.

(Sorry about the quality of the photos, my crappy little camera does not deal well with all those windows and all that light at the Aotea Centre!)

No comments: