Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Friday 7 October 2011

Grey Lynn Farmers' Market - Kids Trading Table

When I was a kid I would draw crazy little pictures of ladies with umbrellas and try to sell them to people outside my house. Sometimes I would just cut pictures out of magazines and glue them onto paper. Visionary shit. I never made that much anything but point is, I'm all about kids getting their hustle on.

This Sunday your kids can get their own hustle on at a one off trading table set up at the Grey Lynn Farmers' Market. They can sell or trade old clothes and toys but they could also sell or trade plants, painted rocks or crazy little pictures of ladies with umbrellas.



And hold the phone people because they're having a Sand Saucer making competition at the market! There will be a kids' category and (I'm sincerely really excited about this) an adults' category! I'm tempted to get down there and bust out the skills that earned me first place for my sand saucer at the 1986 Taneatua Primary School Calf Club Day.



No comments: