Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Baby Loves Disco


This fun little party is happening next Saturday but I'm blogging about it now because apparently tickets sold out one week before the event last time. It's called "Baby Loves Disco" and it's all going down at Sales St. Jason Kerrison from Op Shop is DJing and personally I'm not the biggest fan of Op Shop but I'm still curious to hear what he spins. The biggest draw card for a lot of parents though is that the bar will be open. Bet they don't serve bubbles and beer at Wiggles concerts!

Unfortunately I've postponed my Christchurch trip till next week so I'm not going to make it but I'd love to hear feedback from anyone else who goes along.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $12 for walking children (I love the distinction. If you've got a baby who's already walking put that kid in a sling and don't let them out till no one's watching!). $5 from each ticket goes to Plunket which is pretty cool.

No comments: