Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Monday 27 February 2012

Mayer Hawthorne - Dreaming

This one's for all of us who missed Mayer Hawthorne at the Powerstation last week. I can't feel too bad about not going. I've seen enough live music in the last weeks to last me a couple of months. But Mayer would have been pretty cool!


 I think Haeata would be pretty disappointed with any live show that didn't include this crazy life sized (if you can call a giant mouse in a cheer leading outfit life sized) puppet show though. This is understandably one of Haeata's favourite videos right now. They played it on C4 last week and Haeata danced like a crazy person. And then stood there looking more and more put out when they followed it up with two Katy Perry videos (Mummy, I don't like this one!)


Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the beautiful weather today!



No comments: