Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Friday 27 July 2012

The Fairy Shop cafe

These photos are actually from a few months ago when the Fairy Shop first reopened but I've only just found them now while looking for something else. My laptop is about as well organised as everything else in my life. 


Like many parents of little girls I've tried to avoid pushing Haeata in the direction of traditional girly things. She had a digger before she ever had a doll and when she was a baby I dressed her in any damn colour I liked. However, despite all my efforts she still loves everything pink, fluffy and sparkly. Which is the fairy shop all over. 


Haeata and her cousin had a feast of fairy cake, crackers and pink milk and then raced around the store trying on costumes. Of course they begged me to buy those dresses for them but at $90 a pop I told them to try their grandparents. 











No comments: