Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Where The Wild Things Are - Max Costume



I've been wanting to make a Max costume for Haeata since, well pretty much since I knew I was pregnant. Now that she's two it's oh so much more relevant. These instructions from Small Magazine require minimal sewing skills and the results are pretty damn cute. All that's missing is the crown but you could give your kids some cardboard and get them to make their own sweet wild Max crown.
Max - More style and bad assery than you. And pretty good with interior decoration too.

1 comment:

Andrea Jones said...

You told me about 10 years ago when you had kids they were going to be in costume at all times. Get cracking on that outfit she will love it. She can wear the tiger cape I got her in the mean time.