Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Free Alphabet Printables



Today's post comes to you via my favourite blog full of fun things to do when the weather's crap - Babysteps. Now that it's officially Spring I feel even more impatient with rain and Haeata is constantly trying to sneak outside so any cool little craft project I can find is a huge relief for both of us. 


These printable alphabet blocks are pretty damn fly and would make a great toy for kids learning to read. Making them might be a bit tricky for the average preschooler but they'll have fun playing with them after you've finished maiming yourself with glue and craft knife. 

I think N for Ninja is one of my favourites, along with U for UFO. I'm still trying to figure out what Q is but I like it!






1 comment:

forest tea team said...

Becka Q is Quetzalcoastl - some old god (I guessed only because am a total geek and think it was in final fantasy at some point). Checked on digitprop and seems to be so:
http://digitprop.com/2012/07/q-is-for-quetzalcoatl/