Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Friday 16 December 2011

Muka Print Exhibition

The Muka Print Exhibition is the only art exhibition in the country where adults are strictly prohibited from entering. The collection was put together so that art lovers under the age of 18 could purchase art for a low price - without the influence of adults. The prints cost $65 and the signature of the artist is covered to ensure the young collectors purchase work solely on their love of the actual piece. 


My parents paid for me to choose my own print on my 16th birthday and it was a great experience. My print cost $35 so it's great to know the prints have almost doubled in value since then! 


The exhibition is on today and tomorrow in Howick and is a great opportunity to help a small person (5 - 18 years old) in your life to start to their own collection. 



No comments: