This one's for all of us who missed Mayer Hawthorne at the Powerstation last week. I can't feel too bad about not going. I've seen enough live music in the last weeks to last me a couple of months. But Mayer would have been pretty cool!
I think Haeata would be pretty disappointed with any live show that didn't include this crazy life sized (if you can call a giant mouse in a cheer leading outfit life sized) puppet show though. This is understandably one of Haeata's favourite videos right now. They played it on C4 last week and Haeata danced like a crazy person. And then stood there looking more and more put out when they followed it up with two Katy Perry videos (Mummy, I don't like this one!)
Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the beautiful weather today!
Most Peeped Thrills This Week
-
Just a little bit excited to see what this new place is going to be like. We'll check it out as soon as it's open and report ba...
-
This Saturday at Silo Park, The Cosbys are playing for free at Silo Park with support from DJs Mr Crawley and John Baker. I've nev...
Monday, 27 February 2012
Mayer Hawthorne - Dreaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment