Most Peeped Thrills This Week

Monday 6 August 2012

She Loves You - Snoopy's Beatles





Shout out to our friend DJ AD.1 from Kfm (and the other parenting half behind Fluffy ... Not So Fluffy) for this discovery!


This is kinda cute you guys. Beatles classics done on toy instruments and sung by kids. I can't tell exactly what it has to do with Charlie Brown except for a clever marketing angle but it sure beats the hell out of Dora. Which is playing on my TV as I type this. We've just got Sky and I am NOT on top of the scheduling yet. You put something safe on and type a couple of sentences, look up again and your 3 year old is deeply engrossed in some horribly repetitive cartoon. 


So, back to this! A refreshing cup of green tea to the insipid football headed tunes coming out of my TV screen at present. And while we're here, why not some classic Charlie Brown from the Vince Guaraldi Trio. Why more guys didn't turn out to be like Joe Cool I'll never know.


No comments: